Start mom’s day off right with a hearty breakfast burrito. This recipe includes eggs, sausage, and potatoes, all wrapped up in a warm tortilla.
• 1/2 pound bulk sausage
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 cups milk
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
• 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. In Ventray grill over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink. Drain fat. Stir in flour; gradually add milk, whisking constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add eggs, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until eggs is firm, stirring constantly. Stir in potatoes.
2. Preheat Ventray oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup sausage mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and picante sauce. Roll up tortillas, and place in a greased 13-inch baking dish.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.