• 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• 1 cup pineapple chunks
• 1 banana
• 1/2 cup yogurt (plain or Greek)
• 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
• 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for added sweetness)
• Ice cubes (optional, for a chilled smoothie)
1. Gather all the ingredients and add them to your Ventray blender.
2. Blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
3. If desired, add ice cubes for a refreshing chill and blend again.
4. Taste and adjust sweetness by adding honey, if desired.
5. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh blueberries or pineapple chunks. Enjoy the tropical bliss!
Note: For a thicker smoothie, you can add more frozen blueberries or reduce the amount of milk.