• 2 c. blueberries
• 1 c. sugar
• 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
• 3 sprigs mint, plus more for garnish
• 1 c. whiskey or mezcal, optional
• Club Soda
1. Mix blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, mint, and 1 1/3 cups water in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until blueberries begin to pop, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool. Discard mint.
3. Transfer mixture to VENTRAY Blender and process until smooth.
4. Strain mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher.
5. Stir in whiskey or mezcal, if desired.
6. Add ice, top with club soda and garnished with mint.