Yield: 8 servings. Prep Time: 15 mins. Cook Time: 5 mins. Total Time: 20 mins.
For the avocado ranch:
• 1 small avocado
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 cup buttermilk
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the shrimp:
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 lbs. red shrimp
• 1 red bell pepper
• 2-3 tablespoons blackened seasoning
• 1/2 lime
For the avocado ranch dip:
1. Add the avocado, lime juice, onion powder, garlic powder, buttermilk, parsley, chives, and salt and freshly ground black pepper to VENTRAY Blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Add seasoning and set aside.
Prepare the shrimp:
1. Heat the olive oil in VENTRAY Multifunctional Electric Grill over medium heat.
2. Add the thawed shrimp and followed by the blackened seasoning and a generous pinch of salt.
3. Stir until the shrimp are well coated with the seasoning and saute for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Place the shrimp on a platter with the avocado ranch dip and squeeze fresh lime juice over the shrimp.