Yield: 2 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 20 minutes.
• 2 steaks 1-inch thick ribeye or sirloin
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp salted butter melted
Steak seasoning to taste
1. Preheat Ventray Oven to 400°F.
2. Rub the steaks with olive oil on both sides and rub on melted butter. Generously season on each side.
3. Add steaks to the baking tray, cook for 8-12 mins, flipping halfway through baking around 4 mins.
4. Remove steaks rest at least 5 mins before serving. Top with hot butter if desired.