Yield 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook Time: 15 mins.
• Non-stick cooking spray
• 4 large eggs
• 1 cup diced veggies of choice (onion, pepper, spinach)
• 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey jack, parmesan)
• 4 tbsp half and half, or heavy cream
• 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Select the preheat function on your Ventray Oven, adjust the temperature to 350°F, and start.
2. Spray the ramekins with cooking spray
3. Mix egg with vegetables, half of the cheese, cream, cilantro, season with salt and pepper.
4. Divide the eggs between 4 ramekins.
5. Top the cups with the remaining cheese
6. Place the ramekins into a preheated oven, cook for 6 mins.
7. Remove when the egg white is fully set.
8. Top the eggs with more cheese, set the Ventray Oven to 400°F, cook for another 2 mins until the cheese is melted.
4 (3inch) ramekins, or silicon molds.