Yield: 2 Servings. Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 20 min.
• 2 large avocados sliced
• ½ lime juice
• Salt and pepper
• ¼ cup flour
• 1 egg lightly beaten
• 1 cup panko bread crumbs
• 2 tbsp oil
• Chipotle dipping sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F, spray cooking spray on baking sheet.
2. Squeeze fresh lime juice on avocado slices. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge in flour first, then dip in egg and coat in panko bread crumbs. Make sure the avocado slices are evenly coated.
4. Place in a single layer on the greased baking sheet, bake for 15 min until avocados are golden and crispy.
5. Serve with chipotle dipping sauce or ranch.