Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make 5-minute corn dip recipe! It’s perfect for game day, parties or any gathering.
Enjoy with your favorite chips, crackers or vegetables for a tasty appetizer.
• 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed (cooked until tender)
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• ¼ cup diced red onion
• 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped cilantro
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In the bowl of VENTRAY Stand Mixer, blend the corn, mayonnaise, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for up to two hours before serving. Enjoy!